Wednesday 11 July 2012

You, hello there

Welcome to (the) LAW
We are now, Living Anahitas' World.

I'd like to be ideal and write down everything that I think is worthwhile reading and then at some point, re-reading. It's probably important to remember things from the everyday that you think might not have been important enough to write down. Error. Living Anahitas' World will seek out to note down the noteworthy and the memorable. I will document thoughts I have about architecture and how it is a fundamental part of our world and how ones environment can heavily impact their behaviour - and why cats are cute. (the) LAW will slowly become a doctrine which I will look back on one day and make a collective account of why, what, where, when and who. The blog will be somewhat erratic, indicative of my personality.

There will be thoughts,
There will be stories,
There will be buildings,
There will be architectural greats,
There will be my view of London,
There will be cats,
There will be pictures and there will be good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment